Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
- Sometimes I don’t know when to … shut up, speak up, stand up, sit down or stop.
- I don’t have any wisdom teeth – they just never formed (although the dentist that told me this also recounted a story about an 82 year old female patient of his who spontaneously “grew” wisdom teeth at that grand old age after an otherwise blamelessly gummy life, so there’s hope for me yet).
- I’m so used to keeping secrets sometimes I worry that I’ve forgotten how to open up and when I finally do I agonize for ages over whether I’ve said too much.
- I’m not naturally a redhead. (Or even really a brunette any more, come to think of it.)
- I sleep in the recovery position and I never, ever let any part of my body hang over the side of the mattress (in case the monsters get me).
- I actually do treat people the way I’d like to be treated.
- I believe that I am a very honest person, but there’s a tiny voice somewhere at the back of my head that softly sniggers whenever I think that.
- I was the only one in my group at school that didn’t have a nickname, but my Dad used to call me “Mickey Moo”, my BFF calls me “Meggy Muppet” and my husband calls me “Cuddly Scamp Hairy Legs”.
- I have been known to accept a dare or two that involved me making an arse of myself in public.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn-offs.
Day Eight: Three turn-ons.
Day Nine: Two images that describe your life right now, and why.
Day Ten: One confession